You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Legal Recruitment Consultant
£21,000 - £24,000 Basic Salary + Commission + Benefits
Are you a recent Law graduate looking for an alternative legal career?
Our client is a leading legal and compliance recruitment business. They have become market leaders across Legal, Compliance, Tax and HR sectors, and with multiple offices in both Europe and Eastern Asia have developed a global brand. They place legal professionals all the way from paralegals and newly qualified solicitors, to general counsel and partners in silver circle and magic circle firms. They have partnered with many of the world’s premier law firms and blue-chip corporations to source the very best legal talent. Our client is looking for recent law graduates that are looking to use their legal knowledge and skills a little differently.
Our client offers its Legal Recruitment Consultants a professional and collaborative working environment and market leading training. New Legal Recruitment Consultants will receive a structured training programme led by an in house training professional as well as hands-on training from senior consultants.
Legal Recruitment Consultants with our client have outstanding earning potential. New Consultants, on top of their competitive basic salary, will earn uncapped commission. This means that new Legal Recruitment Consultants can earn over £35k in their first year, with the highest billing consultants earning over £45k. Successful Legal Recruitment Consultants will progress quickly. New Consultants can become senior consultants within 2 years which will see their basic salary and their commission increase.
The role of a Legal Recruitment Consultant consists of:
- Sourcing new candidates through advertising, networking, research and headhunting
- Attending client meetings and networking events
- Assessing candidates experience, arranging interviews and managing interview processes
- Managing the offer process – delivering the good news and making sure they are happy to accept the offer
An ideal Legal Recruitment Consultant will need:
- A good law degree from a top University.
- Enthusiastic and charismatic with excellent communication skills. Able approach clients and candidates to build strong, long lasting relationships.
- A desire to develop your career in recruitment within in a highly professional, dynamic environment.
- Resilient, determined and able to keep going when things do not go as expected.
If you are an ambitious and driven recent law graduate looking to join a global leader in legal recruitment then apply now.
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83238897
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK