You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
EnvironmentPeople join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different
MissionDescription of the Business Line or Department
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) in the UK is a business line of Societe Generale London Branch.
SGSS is a pan European providers which offers a full range of securities services:
- Custody & Trustee services
- Fund Administration & Asset Servicing
- Fund Distribution, liquidity Management, Issuer Services & Clearing services
The Client Activation and Support Services team is mainly in charge of :
o On-boarding (KLYC, Account opening) of new clients: Wealth managers, Investment managers, Broker dealers.
o Managing client queries and issue resolution
o Manage Client invoicing
o Manage regulatory reports
Summary of responsibilities
The role of Client Activation and Client Support Analyst is to:
o Coordinate client account opening & maintenance (both internal and with the sub-custodian network)
o Perform client data setup & maintenance
o Perform and/or coordination KYC/AML checks
o Review and validate regulatory documentation (e.g. QI, CRS, FATCA)
o Run periodic and ad-hoc client reporting
o Run periodic and ad-hoc management information
o Collect and produce monthly Key Service Performance indicators for client reviews
o Produce client communication (e.g. registration letter, etc.) when required
o Perform Client Helpdesk activities, log and manage client queries
- Analyse and address functional incidents, identify root causes and route non-functional issues to IT
- Track, monitor and close client functional queries/incidents
- Liaise with Client Service Management regarding critical issues to ensure a smooth relationship with clients
- Proposing solutions for recurring problems to their manager, ITEC, Clients or suppliers
o Contribute to the definition and maintenance of processes, policies and procedures related to client support such as client activation process, KYC/AML/QI/CRS/FATCA, static data change approval, incident and problem management, etc.
o Maintain knowledgebase/training for the client activation and client support function
o Liaise with the Change Management team for client enhancement requests and/or functional queries.
o Participate in the continuous improvement of the department: KPI, process improvement etc...
Level of Autonomy and Authority
- The candidate must be autonomous: he/she will coordinate client service support activities with cross location departments (global custody, etc.).
- The candidate must be able to make decision regarding incident resolution, client queries and prioritisation
- He/she must be able to identify critical points / incidents that need to be raised to the management
- Team player
- Ability to monitor own workload and meet work objectives
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions and know when to ask manager
- Ability to use initiative to complete the task
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Societe Generale
Societe Generale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognised on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its te...
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1864