You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 19 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 14,150.0 per year
Event Sales Executive - Self Employed
The market leaders in National Party Buses have a fantastic opportunity for an Event Sales Executive to join their growing team.
The prime function of the Event Sales role is to grow business profitably both reactively and proactively whilst working within the sales team to secure new customers and maximise on all opportunities that exist from enquiries that we receive.
The Event Sales Executive the company is looking for will ensure high quality service from the initial enquiry to delivery of the event. You will act as an ambassador for Club Class Bus ensuring that a positive brand image is strengthened and maintained in all interactions with customers.
Person Specification – Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Professional and committed to the Events Industry
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word, Outlook & Excel
- Previous experience in Event Sales; in particular Hens, Stags, Private Events
- Excellent telephone and written etiquette
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer/client service
- Confident & professional approach when dealing with clients
- Able to work under pressure and multi task
General Responsibilities & Duties:
- Follow the sales process on all enquiries
- Taking and dealing with enquiries over the phone and email; to include preparing proposals, in addition following up with the client to ensure the correspondence has been received.
- Ensuring clients are invoiced, deposits taken & full payment is taken 28 days prior to the event dates.
- Developing and maintaining a call and contact plan for all customers to ensure that regular contact is made to all clients, supplying updates and maximising all business opportunities.
- To promote Club Class Bus by demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the packages
- To fully understand the pricing structure and maximise opportunity during peak and off-peak periods
- To have an in-depth knowledge of key competition and their strengths and weaknesses versus the companies
- To identify new opportunities for the business to proactively explore and support the other Brands where necessary.
- To achieve team monthly and yearly targets of increased sales and conversion rates within the company.
- Obtaining and communicating the final details of event bookings to Operations via a weekly meeting.
- Identify and action all opportunities to up sell on events.
- Documenting sales achieved in order to identify areas for further development
About the Company
"We are the Market Leaders in Party Buses Nationwide and have been a part of the industry since 2005 with our core products consisting of Night Club Tours & Private Transport. As a group, we also provide Wedding Buses, School Bus services, Public Service bus transport, Rail Replacement and Sightseeing Tours."
Salary & Benefits:
£14,000-£15,000 Basic depending on experience
Uncapped Commissions (paid monthly)
Private Hires - £30.00 per bus hire
Night Club Tour - £1.00 per person
How to Apply
This is an incredible opportunity to join the company's Sales Team based in North West London. If you have what it takes to close the sale and bring in new business, please apply by attaching a cover letter along with your CV to the link provided.
This advert is being managed by Partners of Research Ltd. trading as Hiring People. Your details will be passed onto our client. In some cases, where our client is acting on behalf of another employer, your details will also be passed onto them. We expect our clients to hold your data in a responsible fashion, but ultimately have no control. Partners of Research Ltd and/or our client may contact you confirming receipt of your application. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hiring People
Established in 2013, Hiring People was one of the first fixed fee recruitment companies, designed to meet the growing demand for ‘direct recruitment.’ Our intention was to challenge the traditional recruitment agency model and give organisations an advantage in the competitive employment space. By recruiting in-house, companies are less relia
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in 2013