- London, UK
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 14,150.0 per year
Event Sales Executive - Self Employed
The market leaders in National Party Buses have a fantastic opportunity for an Event Sales Executive to join their growing team.
The prime function of the Event Sales role is to grow business profitably both reactively and proactively whilst working within the sales team to secure new customers and maximise on all opportunities that exist from enquiries that we receive.
The Event Sales Executive the company is looking for will ensure high quality service from the initial enquiry to delivery of the event. You will act as an ambassador for Club Class Bus ensuring that a positive brand image is strengthened and maintained in all interactions with customers.
Person Specification – Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Professional and committed to the Events Industry
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word, Outlook & Excel
- Previous experience in Event Sales; in particular Hens, Stags, Private Events
- Excellent telephone and written etiquette
- Focused on delivering a high level of customer/client service
- Confident & professional approach when dealing with clients
- Able to work under pressure and multi task
About Hiring People
Established in 2013, Hiring People was one of the first fixed fee recruitment companies, designed to meet the growing demand for ‘direct recruitment.’ Our intention was to challenge the traditional recruitment agency model and give organisations an advantage in the competitive employment space. By recruiting in-house, companies are less relia
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in 2013