- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
WHY WORK WITH US?
No two days are the same in our team. You will have the chance to work across a wide range of category as well as a wide range of clients; helping them on the whole spectrum of market research functions including brands and category strategies, shopper insights or innovations.
As a Graduate you’ll build upon your experience by working with the world’s largest manufacturers on a wide range of issues and topics that affect today’s switched on society. As you work alongside the most experienced researchers in the industry, you will also have the opportunity to meet interesting people and really contribute to the success of both Europanel and your clients.
This is an exciting time to join our team, as we have grown revenue by 20% last year and expect a further 50% this year! We have also signed in many new accounts, and have been recognized for always going to extra mile with our clients.
We are looking for a Graduate to join the Global Business Development and Key Strategic Account team within Europanel. Europanel, through its partnership GfK and Kantar Worldpanel is the leader in consumer panel research solving client questions in more than 50 countries around the world.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Immediate client exposure - our graduates regularly visit clients and have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest international brands
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural team; to travel and work around the globe
- A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
- Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
- Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions
- Support the team with the delivery of multi-country reports and presentations which can contribute to regional and global strategy
- Meeting client contacts; building strong relationships and answering their business questions.
- Shadow senior team members at international client meetings
- Contribute to development of Europanel taking ownership of key internal tasks and responsibilities.
- Support in the preparation of multi-country pitches and proposals
- Identify and build an active network of internal and external relationships
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WOULD THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAVE?
We are looking for a confident and reliable individual with a strong desire to become an integral part of our team in order to make a positive contribution to growth of Europanel.
We want individuals who want to have an impact, make a name for themselves; who love to explore data; build insights and deliver stories. Candidates should have the ability to undertake tasks with an enthusiastic, positive, can-do attitude with good problem-solving skills & a willingness to exceed expectations.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with strong academic background
- Experience of using Microsoft Office incl. Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
- Evidence of having effectively delivered tasks and projects against deadlines
- Flexibility approach with ability to manage multiple projects effectively
- Strong organisational and project coordination skills
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills (a second language is desirable but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn complex data sets into actionable conclusions
- A self-starter with energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Confident individual able to work with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiasm for personal development and fosters an environment for continuous learning
- Genuine interest in the market research industry & pursuing a career in this field
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary, please click to apply.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in
London, United Kingdom