- Birmingham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
ENGIE is a leading services and energy business operating globally with 17,000 employees in the UK alone. They are recruiting for Graduates on a two year fixed term contract to work throughout the UK. Graduates who display a good work ethic with an aptitude to learn and develop have the opportunity at a full time leadership role.
This programme consists of four, 6-month placements over a two-year programme. Experience is gained in some of the following areas but not limited to;
- Full bid lifecycle
- Understanding our strategic markets
- Governance and submission management
- Marketing and branding
- Strategy and proposition development
- Pre-contract (contract reviews, pricing models, mobilisation)
- Post-contract (claims, variations, contractual advice)
- Compliance Auditing
- Market Analysis
- Supply chain
- Competitive salary £26,000 per annum (increasing to £28,000 in the second year)
- Benefits package.
- Opportunity to work towards the CMI Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management.
- Up to date CV and a Cover Letter (<
More hot jobs for you
Entry-level at Veritas Education Recruitment Ltd