You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
TARGETrecruit is an outsourced recruitment partner for graduate and college leaver recruitment. We work with businesses in a variety of industries when they recruit for medium or large sized graduate programmes and business hires between 5 and 300 people each year. This tends to be larger scale recruitment, which will involve a comprehensive online application process, various types of testing, video or multi-stage interviews and assessment centres. Additionally, we will often manage the marketing and advertising for the same programmes and attend relevant employment fairs.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within TARGETrecruit for an ambitious and dedicated individual to join our team as a Resourcing Coordinator. It’s a fast-paced varied role which would suit someone with professional recruitment experience looking to build up their knowledge and embark on a career within the early talent space. We are looking for a confident person who can provide excellent service and account management support to a few of our key clients in addition to delivering a full recruitment service. You need to be resilient when working under pressure and have experience of prioritising your workload to meet deadlines. You will also possess a high attention to detail, excellent communication skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel). An exceptional candidate experience is key to our outstanding service and we need bright, communicative, team players who can ensure this happens.
The role will see you take ownership of a hands-on project working with our key clients, including a financial regulator, a market leading global soft drinks brand, and a leading UK merchant banking group. There is a lot of administration as part of the work. You will assist with the projects from start to finish managing everything from marketing and attraction, initial candidate screening, moving candidates through the stages of recruitment including testing and assessments, interviews and assessment centres, right down to managing offers and rejections. One of the clients has a large school leaver programme and in addition to you managing their graduate recruitment you will liaise closely with schools and colleges promoting the programmes. There will also be the opportunity to work on ad hoc projects as the year progresses which will see you doing targeted headhunting for harder to fill roles often on an international level.
You will work closely with the client from day one, so it’s important you’re able to maintain the strong relationship we have built with them. You will get involved in events such as ‘future females at work” handling invitations to potential applicants and being present on the day for the event.
- Managing and processing all applicant pipelines as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Progressing candidate applications through ATS system where not automated.
- Dealing with all applicant queries via phone, email and social media (where appropriate).
- Facilitation of regular status updates to all candidates in the pipeline.
- The organisation and tracking of referrals.
- Management and facilitation of all reasonable adjustments where required.
- Acting as a supporting point of contact for the client.
- Regular calls and updates on progress of roles.
Marketing and Events
- Delivery of marketing strategy – job postings, marketing calls to departments, societies and schools.
- Event booking, logistics management and delivery.
- Candidate sourcing via GTI and external databases.
- Interview and assessment centre booking, candidate invitations and logistics.
- Candidate travel booking and expense management.
- Candidate briefing calls.
- Assessment centre pack preparation and delivery.
- Delivery of candidate feedback calls and campaign evaluation via TARGETfeedback.
In return we offer a competitive package, a friendly and supportive working environment and great opportunity to progress.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV and a short covering note in the strictest of confidence.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Group GTI
We are the UK and Ireland's leading provider of graduate and school leaver careers information and recruitment solutions.
Through market-leading brands like TARGETjobs, TARGETpostgrad and TARGETcareers, we produce over 50 different graduate careers products: websites, publications, social media content and events. Each is de
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Media, Publishing & Events, Recruitment & HR
- Wallingford, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1988