You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,890.0 per year
Interns are an invaluable part of our team and work across all areas, undertaking a range of tasks and responsibilities. The successful candidate for this role will work closely with the Recruitment team to plan, deliver and evaluate recruitment events, gaining broad experience in project management and helping us to ensure we have efficient systems in place for candidates coming through the recruitment process.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Managing recruitment systems to ensure we are running an efficient process
- Coordinating organisation of resources and training materials
- Relationship-management of candidates coming through the recruitment process
- Being a key point of contact for general recruitment enquiries
- Drafting communications to interested applicants
- Designing internal documents (e.g. guidance, FAQ) to support assessors and Head Office staff
- Implementing on-the-day logistics at assessment centres
- Displaying enthusiasm for the Unlocked Graduates mission
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of recruitment events on campus and with career changers
- Management of onboarding processes to ensure candidates are ready to start the programme
You must be passionate about Unlocked’s mission and values, and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Organised able to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Able to build productive working relationships with key contacts and suppliers
- Attention to detail – able to complete both written and data-related tasks with precision, ensuring accuracy and coherence across all of your work
- Keen desire to create a quality candidate journey experience
- Excellent team work within and across teams
- Flexible and eager to get stuck in
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good written communication skills in print and email
- Experience of Salesforce, Mailchimp and Survey Monkey
- Right to work in the UK
We are looking for an outstanding candidate to take on this exciting and varied role. We offer the opportunity to get involved with a wide range of activities that will help recruit, train and develop exceptional prison officers across England.
To apply, please provide a CV and cover letter outlining your motivations and suitability for the role.
Closing date: Monday 11th November Interviews: November. Please state clearly in your application any limits on your availability to interview.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Unlocked Graduates
Unlocked is a new and groundbreaking scheme which will hire top graduates and career changers to work in prisons as officers for two years, focusing on breaking cycles of re-offending and giving second chances to those who lacked opportunities earlier in life. Participants will also engage in rigorous training and leadership development throu
- Charity & Non-profit
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016
22 Wenlock Rd, London N1 7GU, UK