You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are offering a Marketing Student Work Placement Internship opportunity.What you will be doing:
- Assisting the Marketing office and reports to the Marketing Manager
- Assisting the PR officer with press and credit requests, sample trafficking and management, keeping track of clippings and maintaining tidiness in the showroom
- Assisting with private events and pop-up preparations
- Assisting with influencer seeding and gifting
- Assisting the e-commerce team with management of the site and product shoots
- Contribute to competitor research and market analysis to grow brand awareness and presence
- Contribute ideas to thesocial media team
- Assist with ad-hoc requests to support the brand
- Studying a relevant sandwich degree such as Fashion Promotion, Marketing, Management, Media etc or looking for an internship!
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent team worker with a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken form.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, using own initiative.
- Passionate about sports performance wear
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign + Illustrator) a plus
Please apply with a CV and cover letter via the application form.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Monreal London
Monreal London is a luxury brand that straddles the line between sports and fashion, designed for women who care as much about style as they do about scoring. With its roots in tennis, Monreal fuses fashion and function in an innovative, modern and alluring twist on traditional activewear.
All exclusively made in Europe, the brand
- Art & Design, Consumer goods
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013