- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 14 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 8.61 per hour
We are looking for Support Workers for our service in Sutton.
Salisbury Support 4 Autism Ltd is an organisation that provides specialist support services for people with Autism and other related complex needs. We support individuals to live as independent as possible and overcome certain challenges which can be very rewarding. Due to the nature of complex needs many of the individuals we support can display severely challenging behaviour leading to damage to property, harm to themselves, or aggression directed at others including their staff.
Due to the company’s organic expansion, we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
We are looking for support workers (full time / part time / bank) who feel that with their experience and/or attitude, they can take on the challenge and add value.
To be considered for a Support Worker (similar to care assistant) , candidates must demonstrate some of following:
- Passionate about empowering individuals to develop their skills and quality of life
- Possess a full clean drivers license - desirable
- A working knowledge of autism and challenging behaviour
- An NVQ in Health and Social Care level 2/equivalent or willingness to work towards.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to