You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London. Right now, we’re seeking a Brazilian Online Marketing Intern to join our world class team in helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
We are offering a paid six-month internship. Working with the Brazilian Country Manager, you’ll work on marketing and assist with the business development for the Brazilian site. As the Brazilian Online Marketing Intern, you’ll be working on Brazilian Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). By identifying and contacting appropriate websites and building links you’ll improve the ranking of Adzuna.com.br on search engines. Next to this, you’ll be looking after the Blog, helping with PR, developing partnerships (identify and contact new leads), manage our social presence and provide support for other daily marketing activities. You’ll be an integral member of our team, building something to be proud of, whilst being part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe. It’s a fun and fast-moving environment. Join us!
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate much of the below:
- Marketing planning, execution and traffic growth;
- Graduated from communication or marketing degree; keen to learn more about internet marketing, SEO and link building in particular
- Have sufficient self-confidence to call bloggers, webmasters and other website owners
- Possess excellent writing skills and a large dose of creativity; Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese and English
- Some experience with SEO, blogging, social media marketing is a plus
Other skills that we value:
- You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time.
- You self-identify as a great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature.
What we offer:
- £21,000 salary
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment where you can make a real difference
- Huge learning opportunity from smart, experienced colleagues
- 25 days holiday
- Tennis table and a program of team social events
- Bright, airy office with roof terrace, in the heart of bustling Fulham Broadway
! Native level of spoken and written Brazilian Portuguese is required to be considered for this position.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information the
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2011