Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Salary: £20k - £22k (£45k realistic OTE)
Location: Manchester city centre
Our multi-million pound turnover client is looking to hire an excited team of graduates to join their already highly successful team in Manchester city centre.
The buisness has recently been ranked #4 in The Sunday Times List of Best Companies to Work For and has recently moved into brand new, state-of-the-art offices a stone's throw from Spinningfields - Manchester's exclusive financial quarter.
As the company goes from strength to strength with being floated on the London Stock Exchange, they are looking for a number of highly money-motivated indivduals to complement their impressive growth plans and help build the inner workings of their sales function.
- As a graduate sales consultant, you'll be responsible for maintaining the relationship between the business and their valuable customer base
- Identifying opportunties to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers
- Qualifying each customer lead and using sales techniques to drive revenue into the business
- Calling warm leads with no gatekeepers to get through - straight to the customer.
- Award-winning ISM accredited training centre and an industry-leading induction process, before starting on the sales academy.
Incentives and Benefits
- Regular company socials and nights out - bar takeovers, BBQs, meals out etc
- One of the most rewarding commission structures within the graduate job market
- Win visits to Manchester's top restaurants
- Win holidays to Las Vegas
- Progressive environment where management is promoted from within - Sales Director started as a trainee member of the team
- The opportunity to gain sales accreditations that will stay with you throughout your career
- You will earn commission from day one on the phones - a graduate last year earned £60k from a standing start
- Not afraid to work hard
- Motivated to progress and succeed
- Want sales as a long-standing career
- Great sense of humour
- Positive attitude
- No experience necessary
- Contact: Christina Brooke
- Job ID: 83231517
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK