You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stafford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We’re currently looking for a conscientious and organised Vehicle Preparation and Delivery Specialist to work at our Car & Van Rental branch in Stafford
About the roleAs a Vehicle Preparation and Delivery Specialist for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for making sure that rental vehicles for retail and account customers are in sparklingly clean condition and have undergone rigorous safety checks.
This role would suit someone with a keen eye for detail who can work efficiently as part of a fast-paced team, and is able to deliver outstanding customer service every time.
- Preparing vehicles for rental and ensuring they are cleaned to the highest standards.
- Providing great customer service and maintaining good relationships within the team.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles promptly and safely.
- Keeping bays clean and the workplace tidy.
- Completing paperwork, reporting any faults and damage to our customer service advisors.
- Helping to mentor and support new staff members.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Strong communication skills and commitment to customer service.
- Ability to use valet materials quickly and efficiently.
- Able to demonstrate respectful and courteous driving skills that adhere to road regulations at all times.
- Ability to be a good team player and work on your own initiative.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- High standards and attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work additional hours at busy times.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience of working in the rental industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Arnold Clark
- Logistics & Transport
- Edinburgh, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1954