- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Our client an international bank based in the City of London; seeks to recruit a Fully Qualified Regulatory Reporting Accountant the role will include the preparation of both internal and external regulatory reports.
- Daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting
- Assist with the maintenance of reporting software
- Assist with applications for developing license permissions and modification applications (CNY clearing, retail banking and expanding the trading book).
- Working closely with the risk team in the preparation of the ICAAP document.
- Prepare monitoring reports for capital adequacy and liquidity
- Maintain data which is compatible with the automated regulatory reporting system.
- Assist the CFO & Head of Finance or Senior Financial Controller in the production of financial reports and general management information data
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- UK accountancy qualification or part qualification or “qualification by experience”
- Educated to degree level with a major in finance, economics or accountancy
- Financial Services and regulatory reporting experience
- Good knowledge of legacy IRR reporting (Capital+)
- Good regulatory knowledge including Corep, Liqr