You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 21 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
This programme is designed specifically for students from a non-finance background who are interested in learning about our front office divisions, specifically Investment banking and markets. It is open to undergraduates studying across Europe graduating in 2020.
The training provided will give a foundational understanding of how a bank works and what career opportunities are available. We’ve designed a variety of activities, senior leader led-sessions, classroom training and networking opportunities and by the end of the week, will have gained a wealth of knowledge and understanding of how to put your skills to use in a bank.
There’ll be plenty of opportunities for you to network and meet other like-minded professionals as you build on your career experience. We’ll also provide you with opportunities for continued learning and development, should you want to apply for a place on the summer internship programme. We recruit many of our interns and subsequent full-time Analysts through our pre-internship programmes, so there are very real career benefits to be gained from just a few days with us.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 25/11/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 25/11/2018
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clien
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1799
25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP