You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Technology
£21,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped Commission
We have partnered with an industry leading technology recruitment firm that provide a tailored, expert recruitment service with a real focus on quality and relationship building. They have established themselves as a leading supplier of technical staff to companies around the world, ranging from tiny start-ups to multi-national giants. Our client has recently moved into their brand new offices in London and are now looking to expand their workforce. They are therefore looking to hire recent graduates to become trainee recruitment consultants.
As a trainee recruitment consultant with our client, you will work within a small team and will become an expert in the niche technical market, spending your time networking and building relationships with top technical professionals and companies. Trainee recruitment consultants with our client will receive market leading training and support from people at all levels around you, so you will become a successful recruiter in no time.
Trainee recruitment consultants will need to be:
- Hard-working – There is a direct correlation between how hard you work and how successful you will be and therefore how much money you will make
- Organised – You will be busy and your time is precious, it is important you use your time wisely and efficiently
- Resilient – There will be setback, so it’s important not to let it affect your focus and drive
- Creative – To find new ways of recruiting and finding the best, and often most niche candidates
- Personable – you will be constantly communicating with people, developing long lasting professional relationships and building trust
- Money motivated – The financial rewards are what makes the hard work worth it
Trainee recruitment consultant are offered outstanding rewards and benefits
- Industry leading uncapped commission, up to 40%
- Staff holiday including trips to Spain and Greece
- Monthly meals out to Michelin starred restaurants
- Market leading hands on training from the senior team members and directors
- Rapid career progression into senior and team leader positions through defined and realistic targets
- Relax and friendly work environment
If you are a hardworking and driven graduate with an interest for the tech and looking for a career with fantastic progression and earning opportunities, then APPLY NOW to be a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
Unit 7, 11, 29 Fashion St, London E1 6PX, UK