You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cheltenham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Flexible (within 3 months of August 2018)
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Cheltenham is a town in Gloucestershire, England. It has become famous because of the Cheltenham Festival, Regency buildings (including the Pittville Pump Room), fine art Wilson museum, and the Victorian Everyman Theatre. It also has great scope for socialising with many fine hostelries.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative marketing student to assist in growing the online presence of this building supplies and high-end kitchen design company. Mentored throughout, you will be involved in improving the brand awareness through online marketing, website content planning, creation of online mail campaigns and other social media activities. This internship is a great opportunity to gain practical skills in an existing business, providing a great addition to your CV and boost to your career aspirations.
- Content management for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Assisting to develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Creating engaging blog posts and original content
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms
- Assist in diverse marketing tasks and projects
- Participate in regular monthly marketing meetings
- Studying for a degree in marketing with emphasis on digital
- Familiarity with all aspects of social media
- Knowledge of SEO and generation of inbound traffic
- Computer literate, prior use of Adobe CC suite desirable
- Excellent written and verbal English
The Host Company
This leading building supplies company has been supplying customers since 1853 by adapting and constantly evolving to stay ahead of the competition. Also designing and supplying high quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms from the world’s top manufacturers, their reputation is growing. Now with their new award winning, state of the art, kitchen and bathroom showroom they are seeking ambitious individuals to assist in increasing their online visibility.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.