You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chelmsford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you a recent Science Graduate who is now ready to get out of the laboratory and step into a classroom? Take a look at this newly emerged Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Clacton, Essex;
***Science Graduate Teaching Assistant in Clacton, Essex
***One whole academic year of classroom experience
***Long-Term, Full-Time role as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Daily rate of £60-£65 as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
***High-achieving secondary school
What the role as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant entails:
• Working in a well-equipped Science department
• Overseeing the different teachers, developing your teaching abilities and experience
• General classroom support; preparing materials and marking/setting classwork and homework
• Working with low/high-achieving students in 1:1 and small group sessions
• Ensuring your teaching abilities are adaptable to meet the educational and personal needs and targets of the students
To apply for this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role, you must:
• Hold at least a 2.2 or higher in your relevant degree
• Have great academic grades throughout A-levels and GCSEs: A-C grades in Maths, English and Science
• A confidence teaching across all three Sciences
If you believe this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant position matches your ideal role to get into the education sector, do not hesitate to apply today go gain all the necessary hands-on classroom experience.
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at EduStaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Science Graduate applications, only successful Science Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Chelmsford, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010