You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Working across Fjor Ltd ́s Activities, supporting in the execution of the overall ecommerce strategy, in the definition of online tactics and partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure KPIs plans for the year are achieved.
Fjor is a health optimisation business that leverages the most cutting edge technologies backed by science, providing truly empowered self-care solutions.
- Manage and maintain the websites with relevant content and following the events calendar defined by the management
- Collaborate on the Site event and content calendar definition for sign off from the management
- Optimize the visitors journey on site and optimize their navigation to ensure CR% while improving user experience on site
- Working closely with the Marketing Team on the calendar implement content that will convert the visitors according to the defined KPIs and update site according to the define calendar
- Ensuring Site optimisation to drive defined call to actions from the visitors.
- Monitor the site Data Analytics to base conclusions and initiate further optimization activities to increase conversion
- Ensuring products are live on site on a timely basis with correct prices, description and images that this role is responsible to optimize as well as following up on inventory level
- Partnering with Marketing team to ensure all marketing content is relevant and supports the Digital strategy.
- Ensure the Site is SEO friendly and optimize the SEO Metatags
- Track competitors to support decision-makers
What we offer:
-Unique opportunity to help shape the Online platform of Fjor ́s businesses
- A sound training in Website management, online trading and User Experience optimization
- An outstanding opportunity and work experience placement in an energetic and fun environment
- Unique exposure to senior management & high level of responsibility.
- Free Lunch + Compensation based on KPIs achievement (NO salary) Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills, both written and verbal
• Energetic, motivated, results - and detail orientated with ability to work to and exceed targets
• Consumer-centric mind-set, constantly seeking ways to improve the online experience
• Passionate about e-commerce
• Strong MS Office skills, knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English, across both written and spoken communication.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
fjor means vitality, sprightliness, vigour, energy, life
- The future of healthcare lies in prevention, coupled with health creation and maintenance, not disease management -
Preventing chronic health issues from arising is much easier than trying to reverse a condition that has already manifested itself.
- Health & Social Care
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2017
1 Fore St Ave, London, UK