You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The objective of the Global Account Manager (SI's) position is to be responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of company's business for select named accounts in the Systems Integrator sector. The primary focus is on partner sales development, and the proper “care and feeding” to help supplement existing FireEye Sales and SE staff.
Apply for this position
- Managing existing and the growth of new prospective Systems Integrator relationships that will allow better market and vertical sales/support coverage
- Help train partners to qualify target accounts and opportunities that will lead to successful POC(Proof of Concept) evaluation.
- Directly report to the Regional Manager
- Lead facilitator for communication between partners and FireEye
- Help facilitate resources from FireEye Region and FireEye Corporate for partners.
- Validation that FireEye partners are meeting the training, certification and support requirements to stay competitive with the quality of service to the end-users.
- Facilitate product and sales training to partners field sales/SE staff
- Drive product marketing, and demand generation activities with partners to accompany FireEye products/solutions on partner’s website, seminars and tradeshows
- Proactively communicate with FireEye region staff on partner pipeline and forecasts
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Channel business plan for the region: to be reviewed on a quarterly basis by the Region Manager
- Monitor, assess and report on a continual basis, the security vendor competitive situation within the channel partners in the region.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree, MBA or technical graduate degree OR equivalent experience
- Sales experience with SI Partners in the computer networking & security space.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
FireEye is an equal opportunities employerFireEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Apply for this position
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Every day at FireEye, we see firsthand the impact of cyber-attacks on real people. This is what inspires us to fulfill our mission to relentlessly protect our customers from the impact and consequences of cyber attacks.
We have learned that technology alone isn’t enough to combat cyber attackers. Our fundamental belief is that hands-on
- Technology & IT
- Reading, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2004