Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date: 01 Sep, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
As a Tax Trainee your time will be split between meeting clients, working in the office and studying for your professional exams during your 12 month placement.
Our clients range from individuals and owner managed businesses to large corporates. Our clients operate in a broad range of sectors, for example retail, media, financial services, infrastructure, real estate and many more.
Mazars offers a range of tax services to meet the needs of our clients, including: Corporate Tax, International Tax, Personal Tax, Partnership Tax, Trusts & Estates, Expatriate Tax, Indirect Tax (VAT), Employment Tax, Share schemes and Tax investigations.
Your typical day will vary between:
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of our clients;
- Assisting seniors and managers with research, reports and other client deliverables for advisory projects;
- Nurturing client relationships through meetings and developing an understanding of their business/industry;
- Attending in-house training;
- Studying towards your professional qualification.
What we are looking for
We are looking for collaborative people who think creatively about their work and enjoy embracing challenges. Do you have?:
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of tr
Your years at Mazars... Years that count
These years are the ones that will shape you, that will push you forward, that will leave a mark on you. They allow you to travel, to venture and to contribute to a growing business. We will support you through your professional qualification and develop your global employability skills. You w
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- Founded in 1940