- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Launched in 2013, Sliide builds mobile apps and launches them in partnership with network operators to help them monetise and retain their users. The company has more than 10 apps that it has built in partnership with large clients in the US and has a number of exciting new ones in the pipeline. Every month, several million Americans use these apps to get their favourite news, play games and earn rewards.
Having grown rapidly in the past 12 months, we are looking for somebody to come onboard and help us maintain an excellent level of customer service to new and existing clients. The role is likely to evolve quickly as we onboard new clients and release new products. For the right candidate, this means that there is the opportunity for rapid development and growth within the company.
- Build and deliver engagement strategies using push notifications/ SMS / email and offline channels to drive our users into the apps and set up A/B tests to optimise
- Support weekly performance and revenue reporting by pulling data from our dashboards and preparing slides
- Manage our customer support channel, handling new tickets quickly and effectively, resolving issues and tracking recurring requests
- Analyse our retention and engagement data, present findings internally and make recommendations about how we can improve
- Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Experience building relationships with customers
- The desire to own projects and learn quickly
We’d also love it if
- You’re a fan of Excel and would be interested to take this to the next level by taking some online courses in a tool like Power BI
- You already have some entrepreneurial experience either building something yourself or working for a startup
- Rapid Growth – Since becoming cash flow positive our revenue has grown +50% month-on-month.
- Competitive Compensation – You’ll get competitive pay, advancement opportunities, an equity stake and referral bonuses while working with a small and mighty team.
- Spend Time Together – Fun events and parties, lunch together as a team and chats over coffee with the leadership team whenever you want.
- Learn & Develop – We pay for you to go to the events that aid your development – all you have to do is ask!
- International Travel – How can you help build for economies you have not been to?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.