You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking for collaborative and dedicated undergraduates to join our Summer Internship and ultimately our global Graduate Programme who are sociable networkers, diverse thinkers and great team players. At HSBC we are open to diverse ideas and cultures, being connected to our customers, communities and each other, and being dependable. These are the values that guide us every day as we strive to do the right thing for HSBC and our customers. We seek to recruit people who share these values and will help us to sustain them.
During this eight-week Penultimate Year Summer Internship you will get first-hand experience of serving our commercial clients through the following:
The internship is designed to provide students in their penultimate year of study with the chance to gain an invaluable insight into banking with a leading global bank, which on completion, could secure a place on our Commercial Banking Graduate Programme.
- Minimum 2.1 honours degree or equivalent (predicted)
- Minimum 300 UCAS points or 120 UCAS points or for those who passed exams before 2017 (or equivalent) across top three A Level subjects excluding General studies.
- You must be in your Penultimate Year of Study. Expected Graduation Year 2020.
- The location for this role is UK wide, therefore, you must be able to commit to being nationally mobile and be available to undertake the travel required for this role.
- You can only apply for one HSBC Internship Programme each year
- By the time of starting employment, successful candidates must have permission to work in the UK for the entirety of the program.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world. With presence in 67 countries and territories serving around 38 million customers, our ambition is centred on growth by connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper. Our network covers both established and emerging markets across Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, North America and Latin America. Within these markets, we serve our customers through our global businesses: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, Global Private Banking, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve around 38 million customers through four global businesses:
• Commercial Banking
• Retail Banking and Wealth Management
• Global Banking and Markets
• Global Private Banking
Our network covers 66 countries and territor
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1865