You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 39,006.0 per year
Are you an experienced EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Teacher? Opogo is in the need of Primary Teachers looking for daily, short-term or even long-term teaching opportunities. We have both part-time and full-time roles available across a diverse range of schools all across London to start this September.
- Looking to be in full control of your own schedule?
- Interested in flexible hours?
- Looking for relaxed supply work with no planning or preparing?
- Looking to take on a new long-term opportunity?
- Looking to grow as a teacher and take on new exciting challenges?
- Curious to experience short-term roles at different good/outstanding schools
- Do you want to gain experience in different schools across London?
- 1 – 4 Form Entries
- Academies, Faith, Independent, Mainstream, and SEN Schools
- Clear timesheet procedures
- Excellent leadership teams
- Clear marking and behaviour management policies
- Central locations all within a 10-minute walk from stations
- Are Schools where teachers request to be sent back to!
- Career progression opportunities
- Wide choice of schools in varying locations around London
- Ongoing CDP
- Generous referral bonus
- Free development workshops and social events
Benefits from Opogo
You can also enjoy some of our rewards we have to offer for our active members: free coffees, discounts of weekly shops, discounts of cinema tickets and meals at various restaurants. You can also have access to professional career development through our rich content on trending topics within the education industry posted on our website and application. This is all posted by our amazing community experts through blogs and vlogs. As well as all of that we can further offer you support and development through our development evenings on various trending topics. Through these development meetings, you will be able to learn and have insight into different areas of the educational sector and this can help you build your professional career.
Who we are as Opogo
Our Vision at Opogo is to transform the lives of everyone in education. Opogo is a community platform designed to help you stay on top of your career and growth progression by connecting you with experts and others in the education sector. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. Through our ever-evolving technology, we will match you with the right job tailored to your skills, experience and location using our App.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have QTS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017