You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you target driven, money motivated and looking to get into a consultative sales position?
An award-winning global networking and events organisation are now looking for a Sales Associate to help drive their strategic agenda by overseeing and helping to expand their membership network. As a company they provide in-depth insight and expert guidance to transform procurement and drive organisation development, working strategically with an array of prestigious clients.Based in their fantastic central London offices, this role offers real career development and progression along with expert training, competitive salary/benefits and a sociable and friendly working environment.
* Networking and contacting potential candidates to gain interest and gain revenue for the team.
* Following up inbound calls to qualify and organise sales meetings for the senior director and for the Account Managers
* Updating the CRM systems and providing pipelines for the sales operation teams
* Researching and collecting background information for the preparation and distribution of materials.
* With a degree from a top university, you will be able to grasp the complexities of the role and conduct research before pitching products/services
* Having excellent communication skills will mean you can interact with clients and your team to ensure confidence in dealing with issues and queries that may arise
* Previous experience in sales and working with KPIs, to help you to maximise business opportunities and achieve maximum potential whilst managing your workload
If you want to put yourself forward for this exciting opportunity, click Apply now!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1992