You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
COMPANY: 99 ADVISORY - WWW.99-ADVISORY.COM LOCATION: LONDON WITH FIRST 2/3 MONTHS IN PARIS CONTRACT: FULL-TIME INTERNSHIP CONTRACT (with view to hire) SALARY: COMPETITIVE + VARIABLE BONUS + SALES COMMISSIONS START DATE: ASAP
99 Advisory is a consulting firm dedicated to Financial & Banking sectors. Based in Paris, London and Luxembourg, 99 Advisory assists the management teams in their decision-making and in the implementation of their regulatory, strategic and operational projects, through a tailor-made and high-end service.
Established in 2009, our team includes over 120 consultants, for over 250 clients (including Société Générale, Crédit Agricole, BNP Paribas, HSBC, Natixis, AXA, etc.) and has completed over 1,000 projects.
Our business is organised around 3 main activities: Strategy, Organisation, Control and Regulation.
As part of our strong growth in France, United Kingdom and Europe, we are looking for a Business Development Associate in London (with first 2/3 months in Paris).
Job Purpose & Key Responsibilities
Within our London team, you will be in charge of the Business development of our customers and prospects portfolio.
During the first 2/3 months, you will be coached and managed by our Head of Business Development in Paris, who will train you in our most successful sales techniques and give you a better understanding of the financial sector.
Once trained in Paris, you will join our London team to help them growing 99 Advisory footprints in the UK. You will be in charge of a wide range of tasks adapted to our clients’ needs. Your main duties will consist in: Managing an existing client’s portfolio (Retail Banks, Private Banks, CIB, Asset Managers, Insurers): 20% Identifying and contacting new business development opportunities - Cold calling where appropriate (Retail Banks, Private Banks, CIB, Asset Managers, Insurers): 80%
- Managing the business cycle as a whole: from telephone prospecting to the consultancy contract signing, which includes managing our client’s procurement process, physically participating and minuting appointments with prospects and developing over time the client portfolio scope that will be assigned to you upon your arrival.
- Designing sales and / or marketing materials related to our offers.
- Drafting sales proposals for clients and prospects.
- Managing few ad-hoc requests related to our London branch development (administrative tasks, HR, client events organisation, ...)
- You will also promote the image of our firm in your daily actions.
- First class Undergraduate degree or Master degree in a Finance / Economics / Management / Business / International Relations discipline
- Ideally have some trainee type of experience or background in a Financial Institution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the sales process and an ability to communicate complex issues in easy to understand terms
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work across different disciplines.
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure.
- Ability to help define outcomes for clients in a coherent manner.
- French language mandatory .
Determined, dynamic, enthusiastic, rigorous and very organized, we seek above all a candidate that has a good knowledge of the financial industry and its regulations.
Please send a CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.comDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About 99 Advisory Annonces
The banking and insurance sectors are facing radical changes in their environments. In this challenging context, 99 Advisory created a premium offer to support every player in the development of a tailor-made solution to answer its own strategic, organisational and regulatory issues.
- Consulting & Accounting
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2009