You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The International Curriculum team at Macmillan Education are seeking a bright and capable Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager: International Curriculum, you will support the International Curriculum (IC) team by providing essential administrative marketing communications activities in line with maximising IC profits and sales.
In particular the role will support the implementation of the IC website, and the integration of social media both locally and internationally co-ordinating efforts to achieve maximum coverage. In addition the role will support the implementation of the tactical marketing plan for IC with specific responsibility for distribution to the regions. The role will also monitor social media and produce monthly comparative figures.
Accurate, with a strong attention to detail and good proof reading skills, numerate, with excellent communication skills, this role will work with local teams, international teams and distributors and agents providing excellent internal customer service.
This role is key to achieving and exceeding sales targets and growth of the new International curriculum list.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Marketing Manager to implement tactical marketing communication activities to achieve global sales targets and strong growth
- Support the liaison with International Colleagues particularly around social media to ensure maximum coverage and co-ordination of activities and events
- Manage the IC Internal Intranet pages, keep up to date, drive comms and ensure marketing collateral is available and promoted to the regional teams
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Co-ordinator to create customer lists for marketing campaigns
- Upload data to SAP CRM
- Monitor and report on Electronic Direct Mail Campaigns, Social Media and web activity
- In association with regional sales and marketing colleagues, ensure that all sampling and publicity requirements for the territory are collated and met
- Assist with the implementation of digital and offline marketing activities, including emails, banner ads, print ads, conference collateral, catalogues, producing sales activities reports
- Demonstrate flair of creativity in creating marketing material as necessary and promotional copy/material to fulfil the marketing channels (email, banners, print ads, flyers, etc.)
- Support with the creation and on-going management of www.macmillanic.com, adding and deleting copy, creating copy when required, adding images, creating reports from google analytics and managing campaigns
- Assist with the creation of copy, proofreading in a variety of formats, checking for consistency and adherence to the company style and brand guidelines
- Compiling a variety of reports on a monthly basis and providing accurate information to feed IC reports
Skills / knowledge/Experience required/desired:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of websites and excellent social media skills
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of why this important
- Proactive and self motivated
- Good interpersonal skills, to build internal and external relationships
- High level of competence using Microsoft Office (including MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience of working in a marketing or administrative environment
- Knowledge and experience in International Education (desirable not essential)
- Knowledge and experience in the publishing industry preferable (not essential)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Springer Nature
Discover. Learn. Achieve.
Springer Nature is a world leading research, educational and professional publisher, providing quality content to our communities through a range of innovative platforms, products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people – helping researcher
- Media, Publishing & Events, Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2015
The Macmillan Building, 4 Crinan St, Kings Cross, London, UK