- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 23 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Data Analyst to join our renowned Consultancy team to help support a growing campaign client list. We are looking for someone to join the team in our London office in January 2019.
The word “campaign” in the job title should indicate to you that this role is not your usual, pure data analyst position. Instead, it requires someone with a passion for data, interest in learning to use new tools (such as IBM /Unica Campaign Manager) and who can work in an analytical way to support our clients marketing campaigns. Your role will require you to build and execute campaigns, support on large campaigns and learn best practices for campaign consultancy and migration planning.
The role is a nice cross between a technical, data and marketing role. You’ll be trained on all our tools and on SQL.
As we are a consultancy team, we do not sit still! Some clients like to come to us and others expect us to be on site with them; travel is at times essential (all expenses are of course reimbursed!).
Life as a Campaign Data Analyst at Merkle
This team will be working with multiple client brands to deliver insight driven relationship-marketing programmes, specifically campaigns using IBM Campaign. It offers an excellent opportunity for the right individual to build excellent knowledge and understanding of Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) programmes.
As a Campaign Data Analyst, you will offer support to clients in the following remit:
- Working in a flexible manner to cover all of the clients’ campaign requirements within the schedule
- Completing accurate data briefs that reflect the requirements of the campaigns
- Build and extraction of campaigns, on time, to schedule and with no errors
- Performing Quality Assurance on campaign extracts
- Raising any issues with the underlying data and working with the Development team to resolve them
- Migration planning – planning the lift and shift of campaigns from one tool to another
- Campaign design – campaign briefs, journey builder
- Data design – data requirements and availability to support campaign execution
- Campaign operations stage gate – best practice campaign process adoption Campaign execution – build, test, QA, deliver, measure
- Governance and control – QA, testing, proofing, peer review
- You’ll build up your best practice consultancy skills – reading industry news, learning optimisation techniques and following changes to data protection laws, etc.
What we are looking for in you
- An interest in working with data and data manipulation
- Ability to pick up technical systems quickly with an aptitude and keenness to learn new technologies
- An interest in managing complex multi-channel, multi-wave data driven campaigns
- An awareness of relational data and database marketing, campaign and reporting tools
- An understanding of campaign reporting or research into this.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills to deliver against the required deadline
- Excellent attention to detail and appreciation of need to follow process/treat data securely
- Good team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Merkle - Periscopix
Merkle | Periscopix is a company driven by the passion of our staff. We’re ambitious, innovative and hard-working marketing geeks (and wouldn't have it any other way!)
We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we’re always planning company socials and want all of our employees to feel valued and motivated. We have a fabulou
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2004
Arc House, 82 Tanner St, London SE1 3GP, United Kingdom