- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sports Science/Management Graduates - Huge earning potential!
No experience needed // full training provided // £22,000 basic + uncapped commission // rapid career progression // Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements: Package && Benefits as Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, sales focused environment - reach out TODAY for immediate consideration!
- Smart, ambitious, articulate individuals
- Keen to work with business leaders at a senior level
- Genuine money motiavtion and desire to succeed
- Sociable and confident
- Willing to work hard and learn new sales skills
- Sales experience (B2B/B2C) experience desired but not essential
- Sporting background desired but not essential
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary + Uncapped Commission
- Realistic earnings Year 1 (£35,000), Year 2 (£60,000) and Year 3 (£95,000)
- 3x company holidays a year, Michelin star lunch clubs, cash incentives, Rolex && Nike vouchers, days at the races, the cricket/football/rugby and much more!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
80 Cannon St, London, UK