You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Huddersfield, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Join one of the UK’s leading business consultancy and training service providers as a Graduate Account Manager in Leeds.
With over 20 offices spread across the country and a multi million pound turnover, there’s no better place to launch a successful graduate career. As a Graduate Account Manager, you’ll receive exceptional career development as your employers invest in your progression.
Graduate Account Manager -the package:
• Competitive salary
• Excellent OTE
• Industry recognised training and development
• Progression opportunities
• Company holidays and meals
• Pension contributions
• Nights out / social events
• Bonus / incentive scheme
This is the chance to become a key member of a growing sales team, experiencing real ownership over many of the company’s important accounts, and ensuring maximum revenue is achieved. With fantastic benefits, including trips and meals out, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Graduate Account Manager - key responsibilities:
• Manage a solid base of client accounts
• Maintain regular contact with clients
• Up sell and cross sell to your accounts
• Drive business and revenue
• Essential: Educated to degree level
• Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
• Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995