You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
- Support the fund accountants in maintaining the Fund andsubsidiarySPV entity financial records and supporting schedules.
- Responsible for themaintenanceof the accounts payable function, including processing purchase invoices and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management information packs.
- Assist the fund accounting team with compliance queries and KYC processes.
- Assist with the tracking of deal budgets.
- Assist with the review of LP call and distribution notices.
- Continually strive to improve processes, systems controls and reporting.
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests.
- Degree educated with strong academics (As and Bs at A Level, 2.1 or 1st class degree).
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), first time passes preferred.
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential.
- Self-driven, quality and results-orientatedwith an ability to work well under pressure.
- Reliable, hardworking and ambitious.
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see [URL removed]
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in