- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
- Support the fund accountants in maintaining the Fund andsubsidiarySPV entity financial records and supporting schedules.
- Responsible for themaintenanceof the accounts payable function, including processing purchase invoices and preparing fortnightly payment runs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management information packs.
- Assist the fund accounting team with compliance queries and KYC processes.
- Assist with the tracking of deal budgets.
- Assist with the review of LP call and distribution notices.
- Continually strive to improve processes, systems controls and reporting.
- Ad-hoc internal and external reporting requests.
- Degree educated with strong academics (As and Bs at A Level, 2.1 or 1st class degree).
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), first time passes preferred.
- Strong numerical and detail orientated skillset is essential.
- Self-driven, quality and results-orientatedwith an ability to work well under pressu
About Walker Hamill
Walker Hamill is a long-standing and respected executive recruitment and search business with offices based in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. With almost 30 years experience we have been specialising in the niche field of Accountancy & Finance, Private Equity, Debt & Structured Finance, Corporate Development & Strategy, Merger
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in
More hot jobs for you
Graduate at Carnegie Consulting