- Carlisle, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 25 Jun, 2019
- Posted on 28 May, 2019
- £ 20,000 per year
* Sourcing candidates using various methods e.g. Job boards, social media
* Registration of candidates
* Holding telephone interviews
* Administrative duties
* Dealing with issues from clients
* Desirably have experience within a similar position
* Have great communication skills
* Be a reliable trustworthy person
* Ideally be able to drive and have your own transport
Please note that training will be taking place for one/two weeks in our head office in Derby.
If you are interested in these positions please apply by clicking the apply now button or by calling Momentum Recruitment, Derby.
Discover thousands of entry to mid-level jobs on Advance.careers. All opportunities - one platform, curated for you by AI-powered career assistant.
About Momentum Recruitment
Established as a leading recruitment specialist in 1999 Momentum provides a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of professionals across the Security, Finance and Procurement industries.Momentum Security Recruitment specialises in the following markets across EMEA:
- Corporate Security
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 1999