You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a creative thinker? Someone who loves to solve problems through great communications? And really gets your audience? Great. We need your skills!
Here at Secret Escapes, we have an exciting new role that would allow you to bring your problem-solving brain and communications experience to help us craft what it means to be a Secret Escaper. We’re still growing fast as a company and good internal communications are going to be so important to support us making sure everyone’s on board and that we don’t lose our unique culture. Sitting in the HR team you will be at the centre of Internal Communications at Secret Escapes.
We are looking for a confident communicator who can hit the ground running and deliver high quality on-brand content and communications for the business, supporting our team with sharing messages in the SE way. Over time we see this role develop to be a key voice in what communications looks like within Secret Escapes.
Questions you will help answer
- What does great comms look like at Secret Escapes?
- How should we evolve the look and feel of internal communications?
- How can we improve two-way communication across the business?
- How could we improve communications across departments and countries?
Things you’ll be working on
- Making sure our people are informed, motivated and excited about Secret Escapes culture, values, and vision, and that everyone is kept in the loop on any company news or changes
- Creating clear and engaging content about a number of topics such as company updates, department updates, wellbeing initiatives, training, employee recognition, competitions and people news
- Working collaboratively with all areas of the business (including our two Co-Founders) to coordinate all internal communications. You’ll be the go-to person for information from various stakeholders across the business.
- Proofreading copy, and pulling out key messages from text-heavy documents, in keeping with our tone of voice
- Managing and updating the internal communications calendar
- Organising employee meetings and events including social events
- Supporting the design and coordination of communications material and channels - this could be emails, video content, newsletters, posters, desk drops, f2f
- Supporting the HR team with group projects which require copywriting
- Keeping up with the latest social media and tech comms trends so that we can be innovative with how we display and present our communications, whether it be one-off updates, training materials, news pieces or persuasive text. A keen interest in what motivates and captures employees at SE will be really important.
- Employer Brand - working on understanding what this is, where it is already present organically, and how we can harness this to develop it in line with proud, engaged employees who want to get behind it
How the magic happens
We’re a team of 18 HR peeps; twelve in London, three in Warsaw, three in Berlin. This role will report to the HR Business Partner. The HR team was founded 3 years ago, we’ve achieved a huge amount in that time and we’re looking for someone to join our growing team who’s excited to build things from the ground up.
In short, we work hard, get our stakeholders and have the full support of our two Co-Founders (one Co-Founder is very easy to spot in the office, he wears animal-themed jumpers on Friday).
The deal breakers. We are looking for:
- Someone who gets excited by communications and engagement. With a background in a communications field
- You are a creative thinker who can help to solve the communications challenges within the business
- Tech-savvy and keeps a common interest in digital comms channels
- Someone who is happy to muck in and help support the team and business with creating compelling and engaging messaging
- A proactive worker with the ability to organise multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising competing workloads to meet deadlines
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and are comfortable bringing a fresh perspective to challenge us on the best way to do things
- Great content writing and proofreading skills, with a friendly and informal tone of voice
- Some experience of creating email campaigns in a CRM tool or Mailchimp
- Experience of working in the Adobe Creative suite would be a plus
And you are...
- Keen to grow and get the chance to really make your mark in the role
- Happy to work at different levels, able to muck in and get the job done when it comes to organising and producing content
- Creative and proactive with lots of bright ideas
- An excellent eye for detail
- A naturally confident communicator
Please make sure your Bio is at least 60% complete before applying to Jobs.
Your application for Internal Copywriter has been submitted, continue your search to find other jobs.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Secret Escapes
Before starting Secret Escapes, we wondered why booking a holiday always felt like hard work – the price compariso
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- London, UK
- 501-1,000 employees
- Founded in 2010
120 Holborn, London, UK