You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Stafford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you an outgoing Chemistry graduate who doesn't want to be stuck in a lab?
GRB are currently recruiting for one of the largest independent specialist chemical distribution companies in the UK, with strong ties throughout Europe.
Offering fantastic progression opportunities and a training programme which is personally tailored to you, this company is looking for a talented Chemistry graduate to hit the ground running in their Sales team!
With incredible product training in both Germany and the UK, this client also offers a very competitive salary with an inbuilt bonus scheme, company car and a full expenses account - not to mention the amazing exposure to high-level industry experts.
As a Technical Sales Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working from an existing customer base, maintaining good relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Liaising with chemical specialists and high-level executives.
- Booking in appointments with clients and representing the company.
- Introducing new products in the market to clients.
- Selling with a consultative approach.
- Generating new business.
- Managing the entire process and closing deals.
- Competitive base salary depending on experience.
- Company car.
- Company credit card.
- Company telephone and laptop.
- Annual bonus.
- You must have a degree in Chemistry.
- Keen to work in sales using your technical knowledge.
- Thirst for learning.
- Target driven with the ambition to succeed.
- To be located in the West Midlands.
- Driving licence.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997