You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,200.0 per year
Due to expansion, a high-flying primary school in Walthamstow are looking for Russell Group graduates to enroll on an apprenticeship into teaching by initially joining the school as a Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant post will afford you the chance to inspire young people and use your skills to give something back!
Supported by the school leadership team, you will receive tailored advice, take part in training and development sessions and be assigned to an experienced senior teacher who you will work alongside for the school year.
• Teaching Assistant Position – Russell Group Graduate Required!
• Work as a Teaching Assistant / Trainee Teacher
• Be part of a dynamic school environment - Walthamstow, East London
• Combine paid work with on the job teacher training – Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant to teach small groups of primary pupils in Key Stage 2
• Be supported and succeed under expert leadership – Teaching Assistant
• Interviews for Teaching Assistant positions to begin immediately
• Send your CV and covering letter to Ben Reeves at EduStaff today
Sitting at the centre of this welcoming and friendly community, this outstanding primary school in Walthamstow plans to grow over the next two years to reach its full capacity of 1000 children. Being a large school and part of a selected trust of schools’ applicants are well equipped to succeed as a Teaching Assistant and in time, a Teacher.
To apply, send your CV to Ben Reeves at EduStaff through the ‘Apply’ button. Please note: due to the volume of Teaching Assistant applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010
4 Cam Rd, London E15 2SN, UK