- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Our Leading Global Financial Service provider client in London is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and organisational assistance to the General Manager and Senior Management Team. For this role we are looking for a professional EA, preferably one who has worked for an International Asset/Fund Manager, Investment/Corporate/Retail Bank, Global Custodian, Broker or Financial Services environment, as this role requires diplomacy and discretion. This position is for a 6 months fixed term contract, with a view to going perm for the right applicant. Base pay will be £40-45K depending on previous experience plus benefits of holiday pay, pension, and bonus on a pro rate basis.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Manage the GM’s diary, schedule and appointments.
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming GM communication.
• Answer and manage incoming calls on behalf of the GM.
• Compose correspondence: letters, memos, emails and faxes for own or senior management signature.
• Manage travel and accommodation arrangements and production of itineraries on behalf of the senior management team.
• Manage the expense reclaim process on behalf of the GM and senior management team.
• Organise meetings and events (including researching events, booking locations, arrangin