You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 45,000.0 per year
Our Leading Global Financial Service provider client in London is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support and organisational assistance to the General Manager and Senior Management Team. For this role we are looking for a professional EA, preferably one who has worked for an International Asset/Fund Manager, Investment/Corporate/Retail Bank, Global Custodian, Broker or Financial Services environment, as this role requires diplomacy and discretion. This position is for a 6 months fixed term contract, with a view to going perm for the right applicant. Base pay will be £40-45K depending on previous experience plus benefits of holiday pay, pension, and bonus on a pro rate basis.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
• Manage the GM’s diary, schedule and appointments.
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming GM communication.
• Answer and manage incoming calls on behalf of the GM.
• Compose correspondence: letters, memos, emails and faxes for own or senior management signature.
• Manage travel and accommodation arrangements and production of itineraries on behalf of the senior management team.
• Manage the expense reclaim process on behalf of the GM and senior management team.
• Organise meetings and events (including researching events, booking locations, arranging transportation and post event follow ups with clients and staff).
• Receive and interact with incoming visitors and clients.
• Liaise as necessary with other PA’s across the UK business and the group as well as external assistants.
• Manage the purchase order process and co-ordinate the management of invoice payments.
• Maintain publication subscriptions.
• Co-ordinate stationery management on behalf of the UK business.
• Provide new starter on boarding support, including co-ordination of HR and IT functions.
• Act as liaison point and coordinate with UK Business Support function.
• Produce ad-hoc reports as required.
• Prepare presentations and proposals.
• Undertake ad-hoc projects and research as required.
• Provide a secretariat function to governance forums as required.
• Degree level education.
• At least 3 years’ experience operating as a PA/EA or secretary for a senior manager(s).
• Experienced in minute taking, correspondence and extensive diary management.
• Proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organising and planning skills.
• Able to build strong relationships within the team and across divisional boundaries. Develops relationships with other Executive Assistants/Gatekeepers.
• Able to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly.
• Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility.
• Good attention to detail and accuracy.
• Able to work on own initiative and exercise good judgment, demonstrating a mature outlook.
• Works well under pressure; strong at multi-tasking.
• Handles sensitive information confidentially and with appropriate discretion.
For more information please send your CV to ******************Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.