Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Oxford, UK
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 500.0 per month
£21,000 - £24,000
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing communications providers. Winners of multiple industry awards, with a passion for innovation - they are now on the look-out for a fantastic graduate to join their team at their business hub in Henley-on-Thames.
As a Graduate Finance Assistant, you will be involved in all aspects of the finance department, covering a wide range of duties and tasks;
* Accurate and timely monthly invoicing of all customers across various vertical channels, including Direct business/dealer and Wholesale partner
* On boarding and supporting wholesale and billing platform users
* Supporting Partners & Sales Team, including the analysis of new and existing customer opportunities services & spend
* Helping build viable deals for partners with new/existing clients - sales commission analysis
* Supporting Accounts Team, ensuring all supplier invoices have been rebilled and removing barriers to client non-payments
* Chasing supplier credit notes/disputes, invoice reconciliation and queries
* Support Current Client Base, including responding to specific queries regarding customer and channel partner invoices including invoice explanation and credit notes
* Termination of existing clients, calculating termination fees, reducing rates to save business and building immediate proposal to save business
* Competitive starting rate, flexible around experience
* Fantastic opportunities for growth and progression within an established, innovative company
* Professional development and training offered (after completion of probationary period)
* Various other company benefits offered (after completion of probationary period)
You will be working 8.30am – 17.30pm (40 hours per week)
The successful candidate will have a mathematical mind, with a degree in a related subject such as Maths, Economics, Finance/Accounting, Business or Physics. They will also be able to demonstrate:
* Analytical thinking
* Attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise between tasks
* Ability in working to deadlines
* A high level of computer literacy, particular ability with Microsoft Office and Excel.
* Commercial understanding an advantage
* Working in a high pressured environment
* Working independently with minimal oversight.
* Organisational skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
Please note: You will start on a 12 week probationary period paid on a weekly basis. On successful completion of your probation, there is a permanent graduate position available with a starting salary circa £21,000 - £24,000.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- in Oxford, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008