You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 10.5 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Representative to work for our client based in Central Manchester. This is currently a temporary position to start immediately with the possibility of going permanent, and is paying £10.50 p/h.
Who will you be working for
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing
This is an exciting and demanding role which will require you to provide excellent customer service. You will need to be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- To consistently deliver a high quality service to all customers in line with agreed standards in order to promote continuing customer relationships
- To return calls to customers when promised and respond as appropriate
- To process customer transactions, bookings, transfers and cancellations
- To provide accurate responses to customer enquiries, and relevant and up to date literature and information as appropriate
- Where system data not available to respond to queries requesting such information from appropriate internal experts and amend/update system for future purposes as appropriate
- Previous inbound and outbound customer service experience handling a high volume of calls.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Ability to absorb product knowledge in order to best advise students on a best-fit solution
- A genuine interest in helping customers and providing an excellent customer experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient and accurate keyboard skills
- Well organised and self-disciplined with the ability to work quickly and calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as a team player and on own initiative
- A clear telephone voice with a polite, tactful and friendly attitude
What’s in it for you
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly established educational institution and build upon customer service and administrative experience in an office environment. The role is based in a lively location in the heart of Central Manchester and is paying £10.50 p/h.
To apply for this role, please click on the ‘Apply’ button below.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Mehmet Yilmaz, to discuss in confidence.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Gordon Yates
On the recruiting side we employ Recruiters, Senior Recruiters and Executive Recruiters – each level reflecting different degrees of experience and attainment.
Our training team comprises a similar wealth of experience. Both sides of our business complement each other, helping our clients get the best from their HR investment.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- Founded in