- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 07 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 08 Jan, 2019
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000 per year
Compliance is one of the most sought-after professions in this regulatory day and age. This is your opportunity to be at the forefront of it and gain experience with a company that generates and competes on some of the biggest mortgages in the country.
Our client have established some of the best lead sources and have an outstanding reputation in the industry as high-end problem solvers. They are currently looking for a graduate who is interested in regulation to assist their compliance officer in ensuring they are in full compliance with national and international law and regulations and professional standards.
This opportunity is a great way to learn transferable skills in regulatory compliance, reporting and legal advisory services, and you’ll gain incredible domain experience within the High Net Worth mortgage industry.
We encourage applications from anyone with an interest in compliance or the mortgage industry and a thirst for acquiring new knowledge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the compliance department in completing full audits for mortgages, general insurance and protection on advisor files
- Signing off financial promotions
- Assisting the compliance officer as and when required, including reporting and updating the compliance database.
- Assisting with the fit and proper checks
- Observing client services calls and giving constructive feedback
- Observing broker meetings and giving structured feedback
- Support with compliance feedback as and when required
What we’re looking for:
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel) skills
- Ability to create and manage relationships across the business at all levels
- Team Player
- Excellent attention to detail
- No formal qualifications required
- Background or experience in Law or Finance desirable
Culture is very important to them and they are selective on who they offer positions to. After all, they spend more time together than they do apart, so expect to be interviewed by several managers and you may even be asked to have a coffee with some of the team.
If you feel you fit the profile, then we look forward to hearing from you!
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017
12 Hay Hill, Mayfair, London W1J, UK