You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Client Services Associate Programme has an approximate duration of 18 months. It begins with an intensive training schedule focusing on a variety of areas including: Capital Markets, S&P Capital IQ Platform, and Excel Plug-in, combined with on the job learning experience. Participants must pass a rigorous evaluation process that will test and stretch their skills and capabilities.
The Location : London, Canary Wharf
The Team/The Business
You will be part of a rapidly growing organisation with an exceptional corporate culture. Our data, analytics, and research help our customers make informed, smarter business decisions and investments. We are looking for high achievers from a diverse pool of undergraduate & postgraduate institutions that are passionate about client services and want to develop their career in a dynamic, high performing and multicultural team. We are looking for graduates who are able to work well within a team and can demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity and problem-solving ability.
Client Services Associates are the first point of contact for clients. You’ll work with them personally to optimise their workflows and streamline their research and data analysis needs. If you’re a natural problem solver with a passion for finance then this could be the role for you.
What’s in it for you
You will be offered the opportunity to assist S&P Global in achieving its mission of being one of the leading providers of the highest quality risk evaluations and analytical information to the world’s financial markets.
You will get challenged on a daily basis with a steep learning curve. You will get an opportunity to work with a broad range of clients including investment banks, private equity firms, insurance companies, corporates and investment managers and get to be part of a large fun and international team with fantastic opportunities for growth.
Career paths after the 18-month initial phase of the program include:
- Relationship/Account Management
- Product Specialist
- Helping clients to navigate and extract data from the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
- Provide assistance with building models using the S&P Global Market Intelligence Excel Plug-in.
- Liaising with the content, commercial and technical teams to address any client queries and ensure our data is maintained to the highest standards.
- On the later stages of development, proactively reaching out to clients to deliver demos and train them on our various offerings. Developing an understanding of the client’s workflow prior to the training and provide tailored instructional content to help clients maximize their usage of the S&P Global Market Intelligence product range.
What we’re looking for
- Ability to join a class of new hires in January 2019.
- Minimum 2.1 in a BSc or BA degree, or equivalent.
- Fluency in additional European languages is a bonus.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Passion for building relationships with finance professionals and enthusiasm for learning and working in the financial services industry.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise and work in a team. Positive, flexible and proactive with a “can do” attitude.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
A career at S&P Global Market Intelligence puts you in a position to be indispensable to institutional investors, investment advisors and wealth managers around the world.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence delivers in-depth intelligence across asset classes and capital structures, bringing together key capabilities in research, strategy, evaluation analysis, data solutions and risk mitigation under one roof.
- Every day, more than 4,200 financial firms turn to us for real-time research, data and analytics on more than 92,000 companies.
- Your innovative thinking will thrive in an agile, energetic and challenging work environment. Get a high-tech start-up atmosphere backed by the stability of our parent company S&P Global.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Interested candidates should submit an application via the "Apply now" buttonDiscover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
• S&P Global Ratings, which provides
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1917
20 Canada Square, Poplar, London, UK