- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 22 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 23 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant – Brand new role in a flourishing FMCG recruitment business. With a trio of expert directors you will be immersed in all things consumer goods and branding. Boasting an impressive client base including Starbucks, Pepsi, Pret and Lindt, joining this firm could see you working as a graduate recruitment consultant placing top talent into notable names in the industry. Highly consultative and relationship focussed, this graduate recruitment consultant role will see you talking to professionals across the spectrum from within FMCG industry about your reputable clients latest roles.
What you get?
- Be part of a close-knit boutique agency; the team all socialise together, become the new dancing queen on ‘Thirsty Thursdays’
- Craft beer fridge open daily
- Quarterly team events (previously Heston Blumenthal’s restaurant, cocktails in The Shard etc)
- Discounted gym membership and flexible hours to use it
- 3 extended lunch breaks per week
Who are you?
- Intelligent and commercially astute, able to get buy in from senior professionals
- Interested in the market; to work here you need to live and breathe consumer goods (in particular food) so get your hands dirty in the kitchen!
- Not too serious; the team love a good laugh, as do your candidates and clients
- Business Development experience a plus, but not essential
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting career as a graduate recruitment consultant in one of London’s leading firms. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad.org.uk specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83771131
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom