You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27.69 per hour
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust Staff BankThe Staff Bank Department is a dedicated team aiming to provide a quality service to Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. The Staff Bank strives to support our Hospitals with competent, reliable and registered Staff Nurses who will be able to provide the highest level of service to our patients.
We are absolutely committed to ensuring that our patients have the best possible experience within our hospitals. We seek people who are committed to delivering outstanding patient care, whatever their role, and who take pride in what they do. We place a high value on treating all patients, visitors and colleagues with respect and dignity, and seek people who strive for excellence in all that they do.
Band 5cc Registered Mental Health NurseWe are recruiting for highly motivated and talented Mental Health Nurse wishing to work flexibly with our Staff Bank. By joining the Staff Bank you put yourself top of the list for any shifts requiring extra staff throughout the Trust. We have many long day shifts, day shifts and night shifts. Lines of work are also available in a number of clinical areas for the right candidates.
- NMC registered with a good understanding of the Mental Health Act (1983).
- At least six months UK Hospital Experience
- Be willing to work across departments, including our busy A&E.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills with an enthusiastic approach to the provision of quality, effective safe care delivery.
- Have experience of working with patients who may be confused or exhibit challenging behaviour.
- Understand the importance of maintaining patient safety and minimising risk in accordance with Trust policy and procedure.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the importance of supportive and flexible team working.
Working Bank shifts is easy:We value all of our staff and aim to provide rewarding careers and benefits, fulfilling work environments and exciting opportunities
Benefits for you:
- Priority Shifts
- Great Opportunity to Progress within the Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Weekly Payments
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Platform to gain experience in different areas
- Friendly Team
- Efficient Recruitment Process
- Complimentary Mandatory Training
- Complimentary Uniform
Imperial College Healthcare NHS TrustImperial College Healthcare NHS Trust was launched on 1st October, 2007. Made up of five hospitals; Charing Cross, Hammersmith, Queen Charlotte's and Chelsea, St Mary's and the Western Eye, and integrating with Imperial College London, we are one of the largest acute trusts in the UK with an annual turnover exceeding £900 million and employing almost 10,000 staff. Offering more than 50 clinical specialities, and with one of the largest portfolios of services in the country we have one million patient contacts a year.
The Trust has established the UK’s first Academic Health Science Centre (AHSC). The AHSC aims to bring together the delivery of healthcare services, teaching and research in a partnership for the purpose of improving the health of its patients, advancing clinical teaching and scientific invention and innovation.
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust ValuesAs an organisation we expect everyone to be Kind We are considerate and thoughtful, so you feel respected and included.
- We put people first
- We listen, notice and respond
- We see things from others’ point of view
- Notice when someone needs help
- Make eye contact and smile
- Introduce ourselves by name and role
- Actively listen and respond to others
- Make time for meaningful interactions
- We work as a team
- We’re open and approachable
- We’re adaptable
- We’re informed and up to date
- We’re reliable
- We’re responsible
- We strive for excellence
- We embrace innovation
- We champion better care
ContactContact a friendly member of our recruitment team on 0203 312 7881 or email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Please ensure you check your emails regularly as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, if you have not been contacted in two weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Type:BankPay Scheme:OtherStaff Group:Nursing & Midwifery Registered
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resi
- Health & Social Care
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948
105 Victoria St, Westminster, London SW1E 6AD