You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Aug, 2018
- Start date: 01 Sep, 2018
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 80.0 per day
Are you a Maths graduate with a 1st class degree?
Do you aspire of becoming a Secondary Maths Teacher, but would first like to gain further school experience?
This academic secondary school in North London is looking for an astute Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant to join the team.
*** Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant position located in North London
*** Long Term, Full-Time Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant position starting September 2018
*** £70-£80 per day
Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant Specification:
* 1st class Maths based degree
* Good A-Levels
* B Grade in GCSE Maths, C in English and Science
* A genuine aspiration towards becoming a Secondary Maths Teacher
* Excellent subject knowledge
About the Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant role:
* Working within the high-achieving Maths Department
* Ad-hoc support throughout the school years
* Responsible for working 1:1 with pupils of varying skills and ability
* Small group work through intervention and booster classes with low and high ability pupils
* Working with GCSE and A-Level students to raise exam attainment
* Opportunity to lead whole-class teaching under the supervision of the class teacher
* Position focused on using your excellent subject knowledge to raise pupil attainment
Define your own career progression and take your future into your own hands with this exciting Maths Graduate TA / Teaching Assistant role in a pleasant secondary school in North London. Take the first step, click apply and send your CV to Emilie Pecheur at EduStaff..
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010
4 Cam Rd, London E15 2SN, UK