- Northampton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,160.0 per year
British Gas acquired PH Jones, a leading player in the Social Housing Sector, in May 2011; we now have an exciting opportunity to join the PH Jones team.
- Location: Northampton
- Salary: £17,160
- Willingness to learn
- Customer focused
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Dealing with customer calls professionally and in a timely manner
- Booking appointments with our clients and customers
- General administration including dealing with emails, posting of letters, filing etc
- Preparing documentation (, updating system following job completion)
- Managing the Engineers diary
- Accounts administration
- Take from clients & customers and logging them onto our company software.
- Investigating & resolving problems.
- Dispatching engineers to jobs via company software.
- Invoicing jobs via company software.
- Updating clients on the status of jobs.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office packages (primarily Microsoft Excel).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous operational administration experience
- Remain attentive to detail at all times on all tasks.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Exercise punctuality.
- Have the ability to be diverse and multi-task.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- in Northampton, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997