You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
£25,000 - £35,000 OTE + NAEA / ARLA qualification + Training + Career progression + Uncapped Earning Potentials + Bonuses and Incentives!
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
You have the opportunity to work for a strong independent Estate Agency offering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for their accelerating growth. They dominate their local market making them a household name! If your looking to grow and flourish into a rewarding career, this is the company for you!
- Sourcing out new business and seeing business through to completion
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalize deals
- Negotiating terms
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
- A full, valid UK or EU driving license and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- A graduate degree
Have the opportunity to:
- Become ARLA or NAEA qualified
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Progress into management in a short span of time!
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Job ID: 83024876
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Curtis & Mayfair
IT TAKES A CERTAIN TYPE OF PERSONALITY TO MAKE IT BIG IN THE LONDON PROPERTY JOBS INDUSTRY.
At Curtis & Mayfair London Property Careers recruitment Agency we understand what motivates the most talented professionals and it’s our remit to ensure the most successful matches. We help everyone from estate agents to construction firms t
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in