- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Headhunter - Graduate Scheme - 5 Roles: London
Headhunter. London. Graduates and Second Jobbers. Sales/ customer service. Exciting training and development for 5 successful people. Work with broadcasting/ media/ technology/ private sector/ public sector.
If you can influence situations, are money motivated and success driven. Apply now.
- £23,000 basic salary plus commission
- Overall earnings year one c£40,000
- Training and development for graduates
- Fun environment that celebrates collaboration and togetherness
- Industry leading headhunter with ready-made networks and relationships
- Away days, trips abroad, flexi days
- Autonomy in the role and no micromanagement
Headhunters have become ever more prevalent in today’s job markets as companies want to attract the leading talent in the world. Headhunters are key influencer and career coaches to many and perform a critical service to their clients.
Whilst being a headhunter is a sales driven role you work with autonomy and don’t get micromanaged. You get to work in a consultative and professional role that solves problems and offers solutions. Gone are the days if 350 cold calls a day to be a successful headhunter you network, build relationships and become a thought leader.
We are hiring for 5 headhunters to join one of the UK’s leading interim recruiters in the broadcasting/ media/ technology/ private sector/ public sector arenas and are searching for 5 ambitious sales professionals/ second jobbers or graduates to join a fast track headhunter training and development program.
You will work with an array of clients to help them identify senior managers to join their business. You will headhunt via your database, social media channels and referrals/networks.
You will be/have
- A graduate from a top 100 university
- Graduated with a 2.1 (2.2 could be considered)
- 1 year commercial experience - recruitment/ B2B sales/ B2C sales/ corporate work experience/ alternative graduate schemes (preferable)
- Hungry and driven to succeed
- Able to work in London (City of London)
- Money motivated/ success driven
- An engaging communication manner
(Based in London though you will headhunt across the globe)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Twelve Recruitment
With Headquarters i
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2012
1 Poultry, London, UK