You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Jan, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Successful applicants for the GDP are expected to have the following key attributes:
- The ability to form opinions, analyse information and exercise sound judgement
- Good interpersonal skills
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivation and good organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A willingness to learn from experience to perform in various situations
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships through communication with their colleagues
- Banking and Insurance Supervision and Policy Division
- Fiduciary Supervision Policy and Innovations Division
- Investment Supervision and Policy Division
- Financial Crime Division
- Enforcement Division
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The Guernsey Financial Services Commission is the regulatory body for the finance sector in the Bailiwick of Guernsey. It was established more than 25 years ago.
Our primary objective is to regulate and supervise financial services in Guernsey and to help uphold the Bailiwick's international reputation as a finance centre.
- Public Services & Army, Banking & Financial Services
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1988