Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 249.0 per week
Based in their stylish offices in central London, as Office Assistant there will never be a dull moment as you’ll be spinning lots of plates doing the below:
- Answering all incoming calls to the agency and transferring as appropriate
- Coordinating and monitoring all incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Creating beautiful gift packages to send to clients – a creative eye is a must for this!
- Organising couriers and shipments
- Dealing with requests from the PR teams
- Lifting and shifting boxes of luxury items to ensure they are ready to go out to the right client at the right time
- Helping organise both client and staff events and parties
- Keeping on top of magazine subscriptions
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Liaising with all members of the PR teams
- General administration
This Office Assistant role is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a lovely PR agency who really look after their staff. With a flat structure, a team who really pull together and a fun yet hardworking environment, this is a great opportunity to really be at the heart of this fantastic PR agency where you will learn lots.
Ideally you will have a bit of office experience under your belt, in addition to knowledge of, or at least an interest in, luxury PR. If you’re looking for a busy Office Assistant role where you’re not just sat behind a desk all day, apply now!
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please provide a short cover letter with your CV telling us the top three qualities you can bring to the role. (Whether it’s that you make a fantastic cuppa or are the most organised person you know, we’d like to hear about it in your top three!).
(Whilst we’d love to get back to each candidate individually to let them know whether they’re through to the next stage, we can only get back to candidates who are successful with their application due to the large number of CVs we receive for each role).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About bis recruit
bis recruit brings a fresh and dynamic approach to recruiting for clients across a variety of sectors from corporate to media, creative and entertainment. Whether it's PA roles, HR professionals, Project Managers, Account Execs, office support or other professionals, we are on hand to help.
At bis, we passionately believe in team
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- Founded in