- Ipswich, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 29 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you a recent History Graduate ready to make your very own career history whilst gaining some classroom experience?
***History Graduate Teaching Assistant in Ipswich, Suffolk
***Daily rate of £60-£65, paid on a weekly timesheet
***Long-Term, Full-Time role as History Graduate Teaching Assistant
***One whole academic year of classroom experience
***Must hold a 2.1 or higher in your History degree
The school are keen to meet with a History Graduate with a keen interest in utilising their degree in becoming a History Teacher to join their Humanities department. You must have a broad knowledge on the History curriculum and adaptable teaching skills to entice students to continue to study History further into education.
About the role:
• Observing the class teachers – exploring and expanding on your teaching skills
• Working with low and high achieving students on a 1:1 basis
• Tutoring students in small group booster interventions throughout KS3, KS4 and KS5
• General classroom support
• Taking on a small teaching timetable when your confidence has grown
Requirements to be successful for the History Graduate Teaching Assistant roles:
• A 2.1 or higher in your relevant degree
• Great academic records including History, Maths and English A-C grade a GCSE (History at A-level also required)
• A passion to teach and gain a year’s teaching experience as History Graduate Teaching Assistant
If this sounds like your ideal role to kick-start your first steps into the teaching world, click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only the successful History Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Ipswich, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010