You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Make sure you stand out in a crowded job market with the MFA. Gain a solid grounding in finance and the network you need to kick-start your career. Located in the world’s global capital market, you gain unmatched opportunities to build international finance connections and shape your career.
As a fresh graduate, reputation matters. Master a wide range of financial tools with our intensive one-year, full-time programme. Led by world-renowned faculty and top practitioners, you gain access to the latest finance research, software and techniques.
Our strong relationship with global recruiters opens up exciting opportunities; setting you off on the right path to your professional journey. Study with a highly practical approach to learning, gain real world finance experience and connect with financial institutions, recruiters and practitioners.
Benefits for your career
- Reputation – the School’s world-renowned finance faculty combine extensive industry knowledge and experience with cutting-edge academic research.
- London location – positioned in the capital of global finance, the programme empowers you to leverage our strong links with financial institutions and practitioners.
- Access top-tier global recruiters – our Career Centre will give you the opportunity to meet with key organisations looking to recruit exceptional analyst-level finance candidates. 96% of MFA2017 accepted an offer within three months of graduation
- Build an exceptional network – immerse yourself in an array of events, clubs and networking opportunities on a campus that buzzes with experienced finance professionals and fellow postgraduate students.
- Develop practical finance skills – use the latest finance software and see theory applied in organisations during our Business Immersion Week.
- Acquire the global perspectives essential to professional success – study with diverse classmates, learn from our international faculty, and experience our Global Immersion Field Trips.
- Develop a well-rounded skillset – gain the tools to succeed in your job search, as well as the communication and professional skills that finance recruiters expect.
There is no better place to launch your finance career.
Less than one year of full-time postgraduate corporate work experience or with less than two years in a non-traditional business role, why not consider our Masters in Finance (MFA)?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About London Business School
As well as its top-ranked full-time MBA, the School offers degree and award winning executive education prog
- Academia & Education
- London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1964
26 Sussex Pl, Marylebone, London NW1, UK