You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 22 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean?’ – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk – whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
The program is comprised of two 12-month rotations across areas of Corporate Risk and Broking. Rotational assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global scope.
• A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skillset
• Ongoing learning and development (orientation training program and class training week focussed on professional and business specific learning activities) with a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
• Placement into roles post program that will focus on continued career development
• Impressive city centre office locations with an agile working environment to allow for flexible working schedules and collaboration across teams globally
• opportunities to work alongside senior business leaders and supporting the development and implementation of new strategies and products
Follow us on social media for colleague testimonials.
Are you the right fit for the program?
Many of the greatest ideas and discoveries come from a diverse mix of minds, backgrounds and experiences, which is why we are committed to cultivating an inclusive work environment enriched by our people, our clients and the communities in which we work. We create a culture of engagement and respect by demonstrating inclusive behaviours throughout our inclusion networks. We encourage and welcome applications from any degree discipline/ major and all universities/colleges.
If you have an appetite to learn and succeed, an ability to build technical knowledge, with a passion for building and maintaining relationships... start your career at Willis Towers Watson!
•Bachelor’s degree (Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (US); 2.1 or higher (UK); or international equivalent)
• All majors/degrees and universities considered
The Company Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Willis Towers Watson
You have nearly completed your degree, and ready for what’s next. Are you looking for a career that will inspire you, be challenging yet rewarding, and make a valued difference?
Consider a career with Willis Towers Watson -- and unlock your potential!
Whether you join us in Corporate Risk and Broking, Human Capital and
- Banking & Financial Services, Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1828