- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 21 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
In Corporate Risk & Broking (CRB), we provide a broad range of risk advice and insurance broking services to clients ranging from small businesses to multinational corporations. What does this mean?’ – It means we have a range of roles that help our clients better understand, assess and balance their risk – whether that be reducing risk, transferring (insuring) risk, or developing strategies to mitigate risk.
The program is comprised of two 12-month rotations across areas of Corporate Risk and Broking. Rotational assignments will build a technical foundation of knowledge and provide exposure to our clients through meaningful work assignments and projects with global scope.
• A premier program supported by senior leadership and designed to identify and develop participants into roles best suited for their unique skillset
• Ongoing learning and development (orientation training program and class training week focussed on professional and business specific learning activities) with a dedicated program support team helping you to navigate opportunities within the business
• Placement into roles post program that will focus on continued career development
• Impressive city centre office locations with an
About Willis Towers Watson
You have nearly completed your degree, and ready for what’s next. Are you looking for a career that will inspire you, be challenging yet rewarding, and make a valued difference?
Consider a career with Willis Towers Watson -- and unlock your potential!
Whether you join us in Corporate Risk and Broking, Human Capital and B
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- in Cambridge, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1828